Google Analytics Account Setup
The steps in this section should be followed if all you need to track is simple website traffic.
If you need to track additional entities such as Ads, please refer to the Google Tag Manager section.
- Sign into the Google Account you will use to manage your Google Analytics.
- Visit the Google Analytics website and Sign up.
- Enter an Account Name, Website Name, and Website URL.
- Choose the Industry Category for your website, the Reporting Time Zone for your location, and uncheck all Data Sharing options.
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- Accept the terms.
- Take note of the entire script from the Global Site Tag (gtag.js) box.