Keep things humming and protect your investment.
Invested a lot of time, money, and energy into building a beautiful MyListing website? Great!
But what if it's frustratingly slow, broken, or people cannot even find it online? See the problem?
As part of your Care Plan, you’ll automatically get a Pro-level Club Membership, giving you access to all the following.
- Partner Deals
- Pro Guides
- Pro Code Snippets
- Pro Video Tutorials
- Pro Community
If you ever wish to upgrade your membership, please visit the ‘Subscriptions’ tab of your MyListing Club account.
Supporting WordPress-based businesses is one of my specialties. I’ll try my best to help you with any issues that arise, without bothering you, and for no additional cost.
Proactively adjusting settings as best practices change is also included at no extra cost.
- Adjusting Cloudflare Setting
- Adjusting Kinsta Settings
- General Website Errors and Warnings
- WordPress (Core, Theme, and Plugins) Errors and Warnings
- SSL Errors and Warnings
- Offline Websites
- and more.
Building and supporting MyListing-based businesses is my thing. Whether building from scratch for clients or helping them over the finish line, I have had a hand in countless MyListing projects, and I understand the challenges of putting all the pieces together. I would love to help you on your journey.
Those with a qualifying care plan will get my lowest hourly rate for MyListing Website Support.
These are tasks that I can typically complete in under 15 minutes.
- Infrastructure Management (CDN, Web Hosting, etc.)
- Content Management
- WordPress Theme Management
- WordPress Plugin Management
- Code Snippet Management
- CSS Management
- Elementor Management
- SEO Management
- and more
Adjust Infrastructure (Cloudflare CDN and Kinsta Website Hosting)
- Included: I’ll help you manage Cloudflare (DNS, Security, Optimization, etc.) and/or Kinsta (Optimization, Permissions, Staging, etc.).
- Not Included: I will not manage CDN and Website Hosting vendors besides Cloudflare and Kinsta.
- Included: I’ll create/edit a Post/Page on your website and add the content (copy, images, etc.) you provide.
- Not Included: I cannot create a new Post/Page, design it, choose/place images, write the copy, and ensure everything is SEO-optimized unless you have purchased MyListing Website Support.
WordPress Theme Management
- Included: I’ll configure settings, install a Child Theme, and make minor adjustments to theme files.
- Not Included: I cannot manage/troubleshoot custom code I did not help implement unless you have purchased MyListing Website Support.
WordPress Plugin Management
- Included: I’ll install plugins, help you set them up and adjust settings as we go along.
- Not Included: I cannot completely set up advanced plugins (memberships, events, etc.) unless you have purchased MyListing Website Support.
Code Snippet Management
- Included: I’ll add known/trusted code snippets, help you set them up and adjust settings as we go along.
- Not Included: I cannot help you create code snippets unless you use the MyListing Custom Development service.
- Included: I’ll help you make minor adjustments to your design using CSS.
- Not Included: I cannot help you with more complex CSS adjustments unless you have purchased MyListing Website Support.
- Included: I’ll help you manage anything related to Elementor (settings, templates, experiments, etc.).
- Not Included: I cannot make decisions on your behalf regarding your branding.
- Included: I’ll help you with everything related to your SEO at a high level.
- Not Included: I cannot do all SEO-related tasks without your input, as every business is different (branding, goals, etc.)
I’ll create a dashboard for us in Asana, giving us a centralized place to easily keep track of progress, have conversations, and more.
The MyListing Project Template is a must-have for anyone who builds MyListing websites.
Upon request, I’ll import the template into your MyListing Website Care ‘Project & Support Dashboard’, or I can provide you with a copy to import into your project management software.
I use Asana (FREE) to create and manage the template.
From the time your website is onboarded, I’ll work with you to optimize your entire website infrastructure, and as things change (technology, recommendations, client needs, etc.), I’ll help you stay ahead of the curve.
- Kinsta Server Environment
- WordPress Core
- MyListing Theme
- WordPress Optimization Plugins
Note: Deep-diving into the performance of a website, page by page, post by post, takes a ton of time, so as you can imagine, that cannot be covered under a care plan and would require MyListing Website Support.
Upon request, I’ll install, configure, and manage the ShortPixel plugin(s) of your choice and include ShortPixel credits to save you time and money.
If you already know you will need more credits than what’s included in your care plan, you can get ShortPixel bonus credits through the Club.
I provide access to a huge library of premium plugins that are fully licensed and get future updates released by the vendors.
While support for these plugins isn’t directly available from the vendor, those with a qualifying care plan can request support directly from me, and I’ll do my best to help without charging extra fees.
There may be situations where care plan customers need to purchase MyListing Website Support hours to cover any extended time needed to provide support.
IMPORTANT: Vendor license keys are never disclosed.
- AffiliateWP (+ All Addons)
- Brindle Booking
- Convert Pro (+ Addon)
- Crocoblock Suite
- Elementor Pro
- Essential Addons for Elementor Pro
- Happy Addons for Elementor
- Happy Files Pro
- Permalink Manager Pro
- Piotnet Addons For Elementor
- Piotnet Forms
- RafflePress Ultimate
- S2Member Pro
- Schema Pro
- SEOPress Pro
- Simple Feature Requests
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- WidgetKit Elementor Add-on
- WP All Export Pro (+ All Addons)
- WP All Import Pro (+ All Addons)
- WP Armour (Anti-Spam)
- WP Portfolio
- with more to come!
Kinsta WordPress Hosting is included and is an award-winning solution that continues to be my recommended vendor for MyListing website owners that want the best of the best.
In addition to having server-based backups (Kinsta), it’s essential to have backups that live elsewhere for redundancy.
Also, since MyListing websites are eCommerce websites, it is critical to have granular backups, which I’m providing here with 1-hour backups.
Hourly backups alone would cost you anywhere from $5 to $99/month if you were to find and manage the solution independently.
While the Kinsta team will perform the actual migration, I’ll initiate the migration and help you should you need a hand with anything outside Kinsta’s responsibility.
- Kinsta Management
- DNS Management (Source and Destination)
- Migration Management
SSL certificates are critical for maintaining website security, and any website that allows online payments requires a valid SSL certificate to be installed. Without a valid certificate, Google will show a website as being non-secure, regardless of whether it allows online payments.
- SSL Certificate Implementation.
- Ensure all content is served over a secure connection, so bad actors can’t wiggle their way in.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions provide visitors with a faster browsing experience, as website data is placed closer to their location, and while this is especially important for clients that have users all over the globe, performance gains can still be seen for more of a localized user base.
Depending on the CDN solution, there are additional benefits for website owners, such as multi-layer security, performance optimization elements, email address protection, country blocking, and more.
Cloudflare is my recommended CDN vendor, and I’ll help you with all aspects of using it.
- Cloudflare and Kinsta Integration Management
- Cloudflare Setup and Management
Websites are monitored 24/7 to ensure accessibility, and all necessary parties are notified.
If your website becomes inaccessible during my regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST), I’ll stop what I’m doing to help you bring your website back online.
If your website goes offline during my non-business hours, Kinsta is available 24/7 to assist.
Updates are constantly being released for WordPress (core, themes, and plugins), and these updates need to be tested and systematically rolled out according to best practices, which I do for clients.
I test these updates on my own MyListing websites before rolling them out to yours.
- Monitor for security and non-security updates.
- Apply security updates as a high priority.
- Test updates within the staging environment as needed.
- Apply updates according to best practices.
MyListing Theme Updates
Updating the MyListing theme can be a highly sensitive task due to the vast number of changes that can be included in an update, not to mention all the things that can break.
I’m happy to automatically apply MyListing theme updates for you on an ongoing basis, but my typical approach is outlined below.
- Major Updates: These are typically .0 releases (e.g., 2.6.0) that come with big changes to the theme, and I only apply these updates if I have express permission to do so. In short, applying major updates requires coordination between your team and myself to ensure everything looks good and functions correctly after a major update is applied.
- Minor Updates: These are typically .x releases (e.g., 2.6.1) that come with minor changes to the theme, and I apply these updates automatically unless there is something in the update that I feel needs a bit of coordination, as with major updates.
WordPress updates can be released at a moment’s notice to fix security or major functionality issues. It’s essential to apply these updates quickly, which I do for clients.
I test these updates on my own MyListing websites before rolling them out to yours.
You can benefit from Kinsta’s Security Pledge. If your WordPress site is hacked while hosted at Kinsta, they will work with you (for free) to try and undo the damage.
Upon request, I’ll send you monthly reports to summarize everything I’m doing to look after your investment.
- Cloud Backups
Note: These reports are only by request, as I do not want to send you emails you do not wish to receive.
How It Works
No. To provide the best possible service and results for your website, I need you to be on the Club’s Kinsta WordPress Hosting plan, which is already included with MyListing Website Care.
My clients are my absolute #1 priority during my regular office hours (M-F, 8 – 5 p.m. EST).
Kinsta is available to you 24/7 for anything related to your hosting.
Nope. Use ’em or lose ’em.
Nothing will stop working, and you will get to keep the premium plugins.
However, you will no longer receive updates or support for the premium plugins unless you purchase your own license.
The Club has partnered with well-known names in the industry if you would like to save money on premium solutions.
I can’t include tasks in your plan that will take me more than 15 minutes to complete, and here are some examples.
- Editing Custom Code
- Custom Development
- Graphic Design
- Advanced SEO
- Advanced Design Customization
If I anticipate a task will take more than 15 minutes, I’ll get approval to pull from your MyListing Website Support time.
You can purchase MyListing Website Support and assign me tasks as usual, within your project board.
A coupon code for your discounted rate can be found in the ‘For Reference’ area of your project board.
Please explore the Club’s MyListing Custom Development service for more information.
No. I maintain a policy of no refunds due to the month-to-month, cancel-anytime nature of this offering.
No. I’m a customer and advocate for the MyListing theme.