Global Install Information
The steps in this section will define your Global “Install” Information that’s applied to any policy that you add to your website.
- Log into your Termageddon account.
- Click on Continue Setup for your particular Install.
- Is this install for a website or an application? > Website.
- What is the URL? > Enter the URL of the website where your policies will live. (e.g. https://starter2.mylisting.club).
- Who owns it? > Company.
- What is the company’s name? > Enter the name of the company behind the website where your policies will live. (e.g. MyListing Club).
- What type of legal entity is the company? > Choose the legal formation of your business (ex. LLC, Sole Proprietorship, etc.)
- In what state was the company formed? > Choose the State.
- Where would you like to resolve disputes? > County > Choose the County.
- Where would you like to resolve disputes? > State> Choose the State.
- Click Save.
Tip: If you ever need to edit your Global Settings, you can easily do so in a few clicks and/or keystrokes.