Automate MyListing Website Policies With Termageddon
Build Better MyListing Websites. One Guide at a Time.
Table of Contents
Our Automate MyListing Website Policies With Termageddon guide shows how to add policies and automatically keep them updated.
Termageddon helps protect MyListing websites from fines and lawsuits in less than 30 minutes, with their easy-to-implement policies.
- Terms and Conditions Generator (Canada, US, and UK only)
- End-User License Agreement (EULA) Generator (US Only)
- Disclaimer Generator (US only)
Global Install Information
The steps in this section will define your Global “Install” Information that’s applied to any policy that you add to your website.
- Log into your Termageddon account.
- Click on Continue Setup for your particular Install.
- Is this install for a website or an application? > Website.
- What is the URL? > Enter the URL of the website where your policies will live. (e.g. https://starter2.mylisting.club).
- Who owns it? > Company.
- What is the company’s name? > Enter the name of the company behind the website where your policies will live. (e.g. MyListing Club).
- What type of legal entity is the company? > Choose the legal formation of your business (ex. LLC, Sole Proprietorship, etc.)
- In what state was the company formed? > Choose the State.
- Where would you like to resolve disputes? > County > Choose the County.
- Where would you like to resolve disputes? > State> Choose the State.
- Click Save.
Tip: If you ever need to edit your Global Settings, you can easily do so in a few clicks and/or keystrokes.
First Policy Setup
- While logged into your Termageddon account, click on the Add Policy button.
- Fill in the information that is specific to your business and website.
- Click Submit.
Embed a Policy
In this section, we will cover the embedding of your first policy. Since we are using the MyListing theme, that also means the Elementor page builder is in play, which we can use to embed the policy.
- Edit the page with Elementor.
- Add a new section and drop in Elementor’s HTML widget.
- From your Termageddon dashboard, click on the View Embed Code tab and click the Copy button.
- Paste the copied code into the Elementor HTML widget.
- Click Update.
Override a Policy
- Click on the Override Policy tab.
- For any section of your policy you wish to change, click the Edit Section button.
- Make your edits and click Save Changes.
Note: You can use HTML to do things like adding a line break, bold text, etc.