We Are Successful. When You Are Successful.
Do More for Your MyListing Website. While Spending Less.
We have partnered with vendors, to bring their premium solutions and services to our members, at a discount.
All of our partner deals are put behind a paywall (i.e. are only for our paying members), even if the partner does not require it, and while this approach significantly reduces our potential earning ability, we feel it’s more important to keep the benefits limited to our community.
Every month and sometimes multiple times per month, we run a giveaway where paying MyListing Club members can win premium solutions from our partners.
We are known to also run giveaways for Club memberships, resources, and services.
Here are just some of our recent giveaways:
- Elementor Pro
- If > So
- CSS Hero
- Mighty Themes & Addons
- Book Like A Boss
- WP Fluent Forms Pro
Our Starter Sites are fully-functional MyListing websites that literally just need your personalization, and help you launch a MyListing website and start monetizing in 1 day!
The discounted amounts offered here for our Starter Sites, are there to essentially give you one month of your membership for free.
- Premium-Level Discount: $6 OFF.
- Elite-Level Discount: $10 OFF.
- Ultimate-Level Discount: $18 OFF.
Our Starter Site Kits help people speed up their DIY approach to replicating one of our full Starter Sites.
Easily import all Elementor-based templates, content, and settings used to build a particular Starter Site.
The discounted amounts offered here for our Starter Site Kits, are there to essentially give you one month of your membership for free.
- Premium-Level Discount: $6 OFF.
- Elite-Level Discount: $10 OFF.
- Ultimate-Level Discount: $18 OFF.
Our templates are pre-designed elements created with Elementor Pro and other premium solutions, specifically for use on MyListing websites.
While the focus of our Templates is MyListing websites, they can easily be imported into any other WordPress website where Elementor Pro is installed, saving the business owner a ton of time and potential headaches.
Templates are designed for mobile responsiveness and include placeholder data that can be easily updated with your own information.
- Premium-Level Templates: These Templates, while well-designed and beautiful, take less time to put together when compared to the Elite-Level or Ultimate-Level Templates.
- Elite-Level Templates: These Templates take a bit more time to put together when compared to Premium Templates, as they contain more elements and advanced features.
- Ultimate-Level Templates: These Templates take more time yet to put together when compared to Elite Templates. Full page Templates often fall under this level.
Many areas of MyListing websites require additional CSS in order to not only fix design flaws but also take designs to another level.
Our CSS Packages are designed with mobile responsiveness in mind and reduce/remove the need for CSS plugins and the countless hours coming up with designs.
While the focus of our CSS Packages is MyListing websites, they can easily be imported into any other WordPress website, saving the business owner a ton of time and potential headaches.
- Premium-Level CSS Packages: While well-designed and beautiful, these take less time to put together when compared to the Elite-Level or Ultimate-Level CSS Packages.
- Elite-Level CSS Packages: These take a bit more time to put together when compared to Premium CSS Packages, as they contain more elements and advanced features. Full page CSS Packages often fall under this level.
- Ultimate-Level CSS Packages: These CSS Packages contain all of the CSS we used to build one of our particular Stater Sites, saving you even more time.
Save tons of time when you use our fully-configure, read-to-import, Listing Type configurations.
👉 Listing Types
- Premium-Level Listing Types: While these are valuable time-savers, they take less time to put together when compared to the Elite-Level Listing Types.
- Elite-Level Listing Types: These take more time to put together when compared to Premium Listing Types, as they contain more elements and advanced features.
We offer a significant amount of guides at no cost. This allows us to help all MyListing users at some level while showing them the quality of documentation they can expect under our paid membership plans.
Premium Guides have a cost associated with them since they take longer to put together, keep current, etc. As with all of our guides, Premium Guides are constantly updated for accuracy.
99% of the Code Snippets we provide are FREE. We never charge for Code Snippets that are available to the public or are available to MyListing theme customers that have support from the official MyListing developers.
Our Premium Code Snippets have a cost associated with them since they take longer to put together, keep current, etc. As with all of our snippets, Premium Code Snippets are constantly updated for accuracy.
Premium Listing Product Packages have a cost associated with them since they are custom-built and are constantly updated as MyListing updates are released.
Save Time. Save Money. Stop Fumbling Around.
100+ detailed task cards with too many associated subtasks to mention, to help guide you through the MyListing website build process.
This must-have for anyone that builds MyListing websites, is a project board that is constantly updated and can be easily imported into project management apps such as Asana (Free).
The MyListing Project Template is also available as a one-time purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MyListing Club Affiliated With the Official MyListing Development Team?
How Can I Reach You?
Please use the chat widget right here on our website.
Do You Have an Affiliate Program?
Yes, we do! See details.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept Stripe and PayPal.
How Do I Change My Current Subscription?
This can be done by going to the Subscriptions area of your account page, viewing your Subscription, and clicking the ‘Change Your Plan’ button.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
This can be done by going to the Subscriptions area of your account page, viewing your Subscription, and clicking the ‘Cancel’ button.
Do You Offer Refunds?
We do not offer refunds, but we are extremely responsive and willing to help you make informed purchase decisions, often in real-time, so it is your responsibility to be educated as to what it is you are buying.
Do You Provide Support for Your Downloadable Resources?
Aside from our documentation and the help we provide within our Facebook group, we can’t provide one-on-one support unless you’re paying for a qualifying support service (MyListing Website Care, MyListing Website Support, MyListing Website Builds, etc.).
Are There Limits to How Many Resources We Can Download?
Yes, for now, as this allows us to keep our pricing at the level it is. Each user is allowed up to 30 downloads per month, across all downloadable resources.
If you download 30 Templates in a week, for example, you would not be able to download any additional Templates, CSS Packages, etc. until the month resets. If you download 24 Templates and then 6 CSS Packages, for example, you would not be able to make additional downloads until the month resets.
The downloads area of your account page shows all of the downloads you’ve performed for the current month.
Do You Provide Support for Plugins?
For general support like configuring settings, we recommend you first try the various no-cost channels (MyListing Club Facebook Group, vendor Facebook group(s), vendor pre-sales inquiries, etc.).
If you strike out there, we offer services (MyListing Website Care, MyListing Website Support, MyListing Website Builds, etc.), where we can help you with anything plugin-related, except development-related issues.
Do You Provide License Keys for Premium Plugins?
Those covered under our MyListing Care Plans will get access to our huge premium plugin library and we will license the plugins for you. We will never disclose/communicate the actual license keys to anyone.
What Happens if I Cancel a MyListing Care Plan Which Grants Me Access to Premium Plugins?
Nothing will stop working and you will get to keep your premium plugins, but you will no longer receive updates or support for those assets.
Note: We reserve the right to not provide an asset if someone is signing up just to request every premium plugin in our library. In other words, signing up and asking for every premium plugin all at once, or assets that obviously should not be installed at the same time is prohibited. We are NOT building a plugin redistribution center. 👍
Elementor Pro is required for all Templates.
Depending on the Template, additional plugins may have been used to create them, and those Templates are designated with a respective Tag for each plugin on the Template’s product page.
If a template was built with a plugin or plugins, outside of Elementor Pro, don’t let that discourage you.
- We provide ways (see below) for you to get your hands on the additional plugins.
- We often have other Templates you can pull in, to supplement the Template you are interested in, that only rely on Elementor Pro.
- It is not uncommon for an entire Template or portion of a Template to be easily replicated with an Elementor widget, using our template elements as a general guide.
If you don’t already own the required Crocoblock plugin, you can purchase it straight from Crocoblock, we can provide it when we help you build your website, or we can provide it as part of our MyListing Website Care plans.
As a bonus, if you obtain any Crocoblock plugin from us, you are then entitled to the entire Crocoblock suite of plugins, automatically.
- WordPress Dashboard > Templates > Import Templates.
- Choose File > Browse to the downloaded template.
- Select the downloaded template > Click Import Now.
- Edit the template with Elementor.
- Make any needed adjustments such as applying your own branding, updating links, etc.
- Determine if any ‘Supporting Resources’ are required to complete the solution.
In some situations, supporting resources are required to complete the overall solution, so let’s look at an example.
- Pricing Page Template: Contains Elementor widgets for headings, text, and the MyListing package selection (i.e. Pricing Tables).
- Pricing Page CSS Package: Contains the CSS needed to style elements like the Package Name, Price, Plan Columns, etc.
- Listing Products Package: Contains the actual WooCommerce Products (Listing Packages or Listing Subscriptions) that populate the Pricing Tables (Images, Price, Features, etc.).
Depending on the Template, Elementor’s Display Conditions may be required to display them at all or display them in the locations you expect to see them, and those Templates are designated with a ‘Display Conditions’ Tag on the Template’s product page.
For example, you may have a Header Template that you want to apply to your entire site, but you also have another Header Template that you want to display on your Home page only.
In the steps below, we cover how we would apply Display Conditions for the Header we want to appear only on our Home (i.e. ‘Front Page’).
- Edit the Template with Elementor.
- Click the ‘Update’ arrow icon.
- Click ‘Display Conditions’.
- Click ‘Add Condition’.
- Click the ‘Entire Site’ arrow icon.
- Choose ‘Singular’.
- Click the ‘All Singular’ arrow icon.
- Choose ‘Front Page’.
- Click ‘Save & Close’.
- Download the CSS Package and open it with any text editor application.
- Copy the entire contents (or portions of it) to the location wherever you store and manage the CSS for your website. (Note: We recommend and use WPCodeBox for our code snippet management.).
- If the CSS contains ‘page-id-xx’ entries, be sure to update the ID numbers with those of your actual page.
- Test your newly added CSS.
- Make any desired changes.
- Rinse. Repeat.
- Check out our other resources that may be of further help or are a required piece of a multi-part solution for implementing CSS Packages.
Replacing Page IDs
There are times when you need to target a specific page with your CSS and those pages are designated in CSS Packages with ‘page-id-xx’.
To replace a Page ID with that of your own page, please refer to the following steps.
- Pull up your website on the front-end, just as a visitor would.
- Browse to the page where you need to grab the Page ID.
- Right-click on the page and choose ‘Inspect’.
- An ‘Inspect’ window will open up and near the very top of the window, grab your Page ID.
It’s important to try and keep all of your CSS in one, centralized location, in order to get the best performance, and for overall ease of management.
The following areas are already included in all MyListing websites and you can pick any one of them to store and manage your CSS.
- WPCodeBox Plugin (This is our recommendation and the Club has a discount for it.)
- Theme Tools > Theme Options > Custom Code > CSS.
- Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. (i.e. The ‘Customizer’)
- Appearance > Theme Editor > style.css.
- Download the Listing Type.
- WordPress Dashboard > Listing Types > Add New.
- Add any title for your Listing Type, as this will be replaced with the import.
- Click ‘Publish’.
- Click ‘Import Config File’.
- Select this Listing Type from your downloads folder.
- Click ‘Ok’ to replace the exiting Listing Type config.
- Make any needed adjustments.
- Click ‘Update’.
These packages contain the Listing-related products used to build a particular MyListing website including a “Grouped” product that allows for the upgrading/downgrading of subscriptions on a MyListing website.
- Listing Subscription Packages (3)
- Listing Subscription Grouped Product (1)
- Listing Promotion Packages (3)
Note: WooCommerce Subscriptions must be in place prior to the import if you are wanting to use the Listings Subscriptions aspects of this resource.
- Download the Products Package.
- WordPress Dashboard > Products.
- Click ‘Start Import’.
- Click ‘Choose File’.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the package and select it.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Click Run the importer.
If successful, you will see an “Import complete! x number of products imported” message.
Note: If you receive a “Sorry, This File Type Is Not Permitted for Security Reasons” message while trying to import, add the code snippet below to your wp-config.php file.
If you don’t want to use the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin, you can simply change the Listing Subscription Packages to be MyListing’s default Listing Packages.