Calendly. MyListing. Killer Combo.
There are a lot of folks looking to add Booking functionality to their MyListing websites and the search for the right solution can get pretty confusing.
Which solutions are compatible with MyListing? Of those, which are the best?
On top of the complexity, there is also the cost, as Booking solutions can get pretty expensive by the time it’s all said and done.
There’s the cost of the solution itself, the time that you put in yourself, and any time/money spent on hiring someone to help you.
Enter Calendly, which is not only FREE to get started, but it puts the responsibility and control into the hands of your users.
But, why would I want that?
Depending on what stage you’re in with building out your business, providing a booking solution may not be in the budget or you may have more pressing things on your to-do list.
Having the ability to quickly drop in Calendly is a slam dunk.
Lastly, depending on your business model, skill set, and overall desire to do so, you could offer services that help your users upgrade and implement the paid versions of Calendly.
For example, you could help your users connect Calendly to their various calendar applications, set up the mobile app, etc.
Benefits of Using Calendly with MyListing
- No plugin required.
- Minimal website complexity to manage compared to a Booking plugin.
- Minimal website performance hit compared to a Booking plugin.
- No cost to implement on your website for your own needs.
- No cost for your users with the available FREE plan.
- Opportunity to sell Calendly implementation services, to supplement your income.